Thursday, May 24, 2007

What is a girl to do??????

The LSD Retreat is in the past, but what about the future? Should I regularly update the blog? I know people are reading it (thanks guys!), but are you interested in looking for updates on a daily/weekly basis? If interested, send feedback in the form of a comment or e-mail or see me in person.

Also, if I did maintain the blog, I would love to use it as a way to channel any ideas and informaiton that you wish to share reagrding reaching out to young students.

FYI: Not all blog entries appear on the intitial screen. Please look at the "Older Posts" too, by clicking on the link at the bottom of the screen or selecting blog entries by title in the menu on the left of the screen.

Phew!

1 comment:

Montague07 said...

Hi Amy!

I've linked to your blog from QV Ed Tech del.icio.us and my vote is yes, please continue to update your blog.

Pauline